M4DN3SS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What's Your Favorite...?
the anime characters you don't like the most!!! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:34 am by Inu_The_Iao

» Would You Rather?
the anime characters you don't like the most!!! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:33 am by Inu_The_Iao

» The Person Above You
the anime characters you don't like the most!!! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:30 am by Inu_The_Iao

» The Possession Game
the anime characters you don't like the most!!! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:30 am by Inu_The_Iao

» What If...?
the anime characters you don't like the most!!! EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:29 am by Inu_The_Iao

» kuro's creations ...
the anime characters you don't like the most!!! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:33 pm by KhaLed

» Your Machine's Details?
the anime characters you don't like the most!!! EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:25 am by Black Joker

» The Elemental Storm
the anime characters you don't like the most!!! EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:32 pm by Inu_The_Iao

the anime characters you don't like the most!!! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:09 am by Inu_The_Iao

» Current Anime That You're Watching
the anime characters you don't like the most!!! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:45 am by Inu_The_Iao

» The Funniest Anime Ever!
the anime characters you don't like the most!!! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:34 am by Inu_The_Iao

» sparks sig shop and display
the anime characters you don't like the most!!! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:15 pm by sparkiesrock

» sparks will fly
the anime characters you don't like the most!!! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:08 pm by sparkiesrock

» Anime Character Picture's Guess
the anime characters you don't like the most!!! EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:31 am by Inu_The_Iao

» Happy Birthday Thread!
the anime characters you don't like the most!!! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:53 pm by KhaLed

» Your Top 5 Favorite Albums
the anime characters you don't like the most!!! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:40 am by DarthZelda

» Your Top 5 Favorite Bands
the anime characters you don't like the most!!! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:32 am by DarthZelda

» Game currently playing....
the anime characters you don't like the most!!! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:35 am by DarthZelda

» Clock Tower series
the anime characters you don't like the most!!! EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:42 pm by Black Joker

» Merry Christmas 2 you all !
the anime characters you don't like the most!!! EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:15 pm by Black Joker

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

the anime characters you don't like the most!!!

+5
Black Joker
candyman
Fatallystab111
Raito
KhaLed
9 posters

Go down

the anime characters you don't like the most!!! Empty the anime characters you don't like the most!!!

Post by KhaLed Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:32 am

you can post any character from an anime and try to give a reason why you don't like that X character Twisted Evil

for me I don't like Hisoka from hunter x hunter ... well in the first place I liked him a lot in the Tv series but in the Greed Island ova I just cme disappointed about him No

aizen from bleach .. I just don't like his cheap ways of doing things

grimmjow ... I was expecting a lot from him but he ended up so easily lol
KhaLed
KhaLed
M4DN3SS Moderator

Back to top Go down

the anime characters you don't like the most!!! Empty Re: the anime characters you don't like the most!!!

Post by Raito Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:15 am

come on grimjow put up a decent fight!

orihime : ya know in every anime there's gotta be that ''orihime'' what i mean is in every anime there's gotta be that week female character who's always crying and always distract the main hero from his goal! and inou orihime is that person!! *may she burn in hell Twisted Evil *

yammie : i just hate him !! he's got an ego big as a city but still he got beat up

that's all i think of now
Raito
Raito
Footman

Back to top Go down

the anime characters you don't like the most!!! Empty Re: the anime characters you don't like the most!!!

Post by Fatallystab111 Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:05 pm

From Bleach Aizen!That BAKA!..I hate him...i just want to stab him with my knife >.> *if that would work*....and take his heart out

Hunter X Hunter Illumi Kilua's brother,i just hate that guy from the first time i saw him >.>
Fatallystab111
Fatallystab111
Militia

Back to top Go down

Post by candyman Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:35 pm

itou makato from school days , that guy deserved to die . they could have make more miserable death. guys like should be buried alive

orihime , what is the logic of a weak character like her who does nothing but cry like little baby in an action anime , someone kill her i will

@fatal and kuro shame on u both , bleach wont have been so interesting without aizens role

well this is for now
candyman
candyman
Militia

Back to top Go down

Post by Raito Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:27 pm

yeah i guess if aizen die many people will stop watching bleach from my point of view!
Raito
Raito
Footman

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Joker Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:30 pm

Lambo from KHR

He's just simply annoying, with all those things in his hair.... and his attitude.... I just can't stand him....

Morgan from Tears to Tiara

Another annoying character... she's ruining the story and atmosphere.... Death for her... Smile

Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura from Naruto

They are just main heroes I hate, because they can't do a thing without each other and Sasuke is a wimp.... and Naruto and Sakura are idiots for trying to get him back...

That should do it for now.....
Black Joker
Black Joker
M4DN3SS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by KhaLed Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:00 am

candyman wrote:

@fatal and kuro shame on u both , bleach wont have been so interesting without aizens role
well I don't like his cheap methods and his betrayals you're right about his strength and his role ... but I wanna see him put up a good fight before his death Twisted Evil
KhaLed
KhaLed
M4DN3SS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatallystab111 Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:55 am

candyman wrote:

Yeah i know he has a big role there,but he's just EVIL......and i hate him,
Fatallystab111
Fatallystab111
Militia

Back to top Go down

Post by Inu_The_Iao Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:56 pm

Naraku from Inuyasha Very Happy he looks disgusting... Very Happy

and Orihime is what she is... she can come and cry on my shoulder Ryojin

and f... the Aizen..... Very Happy at the end i really hope he dies in a pathetic way Ryojin

Naruto and Sakura are idiots for trying to get him back

well... they are just loyal 2 him....

and Sasuke will try 2 destroy Konoha... so i bet either Naruto or Sasuke will die in the end cuz of their final face off
Inu_The_Iao
Inu_The_Iao
Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowed Luminous Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:43 am

Suzaku Kururugi from Code Geass

Nothing he said ever made sense, you just listened to him and wondered what the heck was wrong with him....
Shadowed Luminous
Shadowed Luminous
Footman

Back to top Go down

Post by D41V30N Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:32 pm

Suzaku from Code Geass - The character is just a useless addition to the main plot.

Konohamaru from Naruto - Annoying!
D41V30N
D41V30N
Dave, You Pervert!

https://m4dn3ss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabriel Orion Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:20 am

Naruto. Mainly because the entire show strikes me as retarded, and there are WAY too many fanchildren for that show.
Sabriel Orion
Sabriel Orion
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down