M4DN3SS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What's Your Favorite...?
Dave, You Pervert EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:34 am by Inu_The_Iao

» Would You Rather?
Dave, You Pervert EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:33 am by Inu_The_Iao

» The Person Above You
Dave, You Pervert EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:30 am by Inu_The_Iao

» The Possession Game
Dave, You Pervert EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:30 am by Inu_The_Iao

» What If...?
Dave, You Pervert EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:29 am by Inu_The_Iao

» kuro's creations ...
Dave, You Pervert EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:33 pm by KhaLed

» Your Machine's Details?
Dave, You Pervert EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:25 am by Black Joker

» The Elemental Storm
Dave, You Pervert EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:32 pm by Inu_The_Iao

Dave, You Pervert EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:09 am by Inu_The_Iao

» Current Anime That You're Watching
Dave, You Pervert EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:45 am by Inu_The_Iao

» The Funniest Anime Ever!
Dave, You Pervert EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:34 am by Inu_The_Iao

» sparks sig shop and display
Dave, You Pervert EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:15 pm by sparkiesrock

» sparks will fly
Dave, You Pervert EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:08 pm by sparkiesrock

» Anime Character Picture's Guess
Dave, You Pervert EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:31 am by Inu_The_Iao

» Happy Birthday Thread!
Dave, You Pervert EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:53 pm by KhaLed

» Your Top 5 Favorite Albums
Dave, You Pervert EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:40 am by DarthZelda

» Your Top 5 Favorite Bands
Dave, You Pervert EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:32 am by DarthZelda

» Game currently playing....
Dave, You Pervert EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:35 am by DarthZelda

» Clock Tower series
Dave, You Pervert EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:42 pm by Black Joker

» Merry Christmas 2 you all !
Dave, You Pervert EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:15 pm by Black Joker

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Dave, You Pervert

+2
sparkiesrock
D41V30N
6 posters

Go down

Dave, You Pervert Empty Dave, You Pervert

Post by D41V30N Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:33 pm

Dave, You Pervert

“Dave! You can do it. You cannot afford to cower back. I know the path is extremely treacherous, but there is no looking back now. All you have to do is concentrate – concentrate and believe in the treasure that lies after this perilous journey.”

I was finally determined – determined to take one step further towards my ultimate destination. And as I took the first step, my inner fire drove me to step forth – steps after steps, with the option to retreat completely cancelled out of my mind. If truth be told, the adventurous sensation within me had never been so conflagrating before, burning so brilliantly that there was no end to my perspiration. And there were those exasperating gasps that followed – it created the perfect atmosphere for the perfect escapade.

The chasm was very thin – almost as if the walls on both the sides were closing in on me – intending to squish me, flatten me like a pancake. However, it was the sole path to my goal. Very true, there was another way to accomplish this reconnaissance mission – but it was too open; the enemy was bound to detect me if I had chosen that road. After all, what good would be a scouting task if the scout was discovered by the adversary? Stealth is the key to a recon mission – with that very fundamental idea in my head; I advanced through the murky, overcast pathway. And the path slimmed down with every movement I made forward.

Apart from the agonizing narrowness of the path and the lack of penetration of the glorious sunlight in there, it could be easily told that the perilous road had been uncharted by human beings for generations after generations – at least to the recognitions of mind. The overwhelming growth of mosses, lichens and monstrous climbers – further amplified by the establishment of a spider citadel, which was confirmed by the gigantic amount of cobwebs – were the perfect examples to prove the absence of mankind.

The spiders were looking at me like hungry cannibals, yet I commenced onwards. I thank the God that one disadvantage I do not have is “Arachnophobia” – the fear of spiders. My true purpose was not far – the only barrier was to my left. Thus was the reason that prevented me to move with extreme caution; I simply could not risk the enemy to spot me. It would all be over if that happened. Yes, there was one difficulty I had to confront – evading the spider nest. But yes, with grace and agility, I accomplished that task as I dodged their settlement very carefully. After all, if they were alarmed, they would start an uproar – which may alarm my original opponent as well, throwing my whole mission into utter pandemonium.

As I finally crossed the hazardous obstacle, there were at last no more barriers left to restrain me, no more bulwark left between me and my ultimate aim. Yes – the luscious fruits of my struggle – they seemed so clear, so reachable.

The Window of Paradise – in the end, I approached my goal, and finally, I could observe my enemies clearly. People would have been amazed if it was a clothing store; starting from the finest of all silk to the most exuberant of cotton clothing – they all lay spread on the ground. Short ones, long ones, small ones, large ones – it was the silo of dresses, an intricate display of feminine wears – to point out – scattered all over the red carpet. But alas, it was no cloth selling supermarket. The crazy, yet beautiful, little voices stampeded to my ears like the rain – only to be remained unabsorbed as I had shut my ears, and brought all my senses to concentrate vividly on my sight: to my eyes. It was the place upon witnessing which ecstasy erupted out of me like an active volcano – it flared; it danced in front of my very own eyes; it placed me atop Cloud Nine. Such a heavenly spectacle, indeed!

I am Daiveon. My friends call me Dave. And I am the Lord Pervert. People who cross me concludes with a black future, filled with eternal perversity. Thus, beware… because Dave has arrived…
D41V30N
D41V30N
Dave, You Pervert!

https://m4dn3ss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dave, You Pervert Empty Re: Dave, You Pervert

Post by D41V30N Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:34 pm

Happy Birthday

10th August, 2009 – I finally turned Seventeen. And what sensational day had it been? I apologize for the delay in posting my journal; I truly am sorry. Well, I would surely not have delayed if I really was not busy. The college and the coaching are devouring my head. But still, I must have to manage time for my friends. And here I am – back to the journal.

About recent events: yes, I fed Mira an ice cream cone while both of us walked home – about the time L-Factor was busted; Pristina and I are taken as couples in the mathematics class as we always sit together and, well, fight with each other – laughing; and now, both of them plays miss-call games with me. Lol.

Now, shall we progress to the day? Last night, at 12 o clock at midnight, when all my cousins and my whole family were ready to party, Mira was the first one to wish me. Pristina called at third place, though. Usually, we – our family – do not party late into the night; however, 10th August is not only my birthday but also another of my cousin’s birthday – who is only 13 hours older than I am. Imagine that! Twin Cousins! Moreover, I never forget to toast for my buddy, Morbent (Claude) too. I found his mail in my inbox and replied immediately and satisfactorily. Anyway, we partied till 2 o clock in the night.

Now, moving on to college, those assholes vacuumed my wallet. All of them went into the canteen and ordered whatever they wanted saying: “Dave will pay the bill.” Crap! Those idiots almost finished 1000 Taka from my pockets. But I guess it was okay. The canteen is hell lot cheaper than KFC or Pizza Hut or A&W. One burger from KFC costs 300 Taka and one from the canteen costs only 20 Taka Ryojin. Lol. Besides, it’s my birthday! I’m not afraid to spend just a few thousand for my friends.

And you will not believe what happened next? Okay, just the previous day, Sun, Raaga and Male Khan gifted me an awesome wallet. “Shirts … Wallets … Shoes … and My Hair” – I am just suckers for these four. Alright, Mira wanted to see what those two got for me. Sun and MK just told me not to show her – just a silly joke. Okay, she said it was okay and walked out of the class. And, well, I did not go after her and show her what they got for me. What? Who would have known this would turn out to be such an awkward situation? She even did not walk with me home that day. She left early. I knew something was probably wrong; however, I had not idea that it would be over something so trivial, yet crucial – I guess.

Anyway, after the food break was over, it was time for our Chemistry Laboratory class. I entered the Laboratory. Everyone was there – instead of Mira. I ran back to the class – and witnessed the unthinkable. She was… crying. SHE WAS CRYING! Oh my God! What the hell? What happened? Well, I have been trying to find out ever since the morning, but she said that it was actually a family problem – the typical excuse that we all use, at least here. I was completely thunderstruck! She was crying there! She saw me and immediately brushed off the tears from her eyes. I immediately went next to her and finally told her to honestly tell me what the matter was. She told me that she felt extremely sad when I did not go after her to show her what they got for me – and finally, when she could not bear the thought any longer, she cried. Why would she be angry over something so simple? Man! But Mira is someone who always puts on that mature expression of hers. It was an impossible spectacle for me – Mira crying. I apologized with all my heart and begged for her forgiveness. She said it was okay and she put too much thought about it. But heck, she could not stop crying. Embarrassing to say, I actually had to hug her from the back, while she was crying with her head down, to calm the situation. So embarrassing! However, things became normal once again soon. But God, did I do some embarrassing stuffs? I patted her head; I hugged her from the back; I comforted her shoulders… EMBARRASSING! Ryojin She just could not bear the thought that I would hide something from her, and even when I saw her leaving, I did not stop her to show the something to her. Sheeessh! But why? Why the hell did she cry? Can anyone please answer? I still did not get it ! I mean, every time she almost stopped crying, she started over crying again and… ARGH! Each time, she says: “It’s okay”, but then gets back to crying again! Man! I cannot believe I am having trouble understanding a girl. God give me more knowledge!

However, I will be honest, after seeing that expression of hers, I cannot hold myself anymore. Frankly, I was flabbergasted! Mira’s mature face crying in front of me – though melancholic and heartrending, I just kind of felt surreal that it was directed at me – you know, happy. Damn, am I becoming crazy for her or what? However, I still would not confess to her, no sir! Haughty little bastard, ain’t I? I want her to confess. Besides, though it is very stupid of me to say this, I never confessed to anyone in my whole life – maybe instead of Lisa. Believe! That’s why, I would probably suck at confessing anyway Ryojin. I guess it is one of my weaknesses – that I am “arrogant” :p. Anyway, I also want to observe how long she can keep those feelings inside. God! I felt like kissing her at that instant while she was crying! Maybe I should have! But heck, my arrogance is way too unwavering. My arrogance speaks like: “No, Dave. She should have kissed you. You should not kiss her before she kisses you. That is not your way.” Ryojin

After the laboratory classes, we were free and dad sent the birthday cakes to the college – along with Coke and Sprite. Of course, I had to give first bite to Sun, and then to MK. As Pristina was closer, I gave her a bite before Mira. I fed Mira at last and took the seat next to her. I accompanied Mira home just like every other day. She seemed timid – she did not talk much as usual.

I guess I was quite unlucky that my birthday was in a Monday. God, I have the tightest schedule in Mondays. From 3:30 pm to 9:00 pm at night, I have four coaching to attend to – all the four subjects that I picked for my A-Levels. And my College only ends at 12:30 pm – so within those three hours, I had to go back home, take a bath, pray Salat (Prayer), have lunch, take a quick rest, brush my teeth, do my hair, dress up for coaching, and then set for coaching. Phew! However, I did get to meet Pristina at my Mathematics coaching, and Mira at both my Physics and Biology coaching. Also, from 10:00 pm to 12:00 am, there was the party at home. And from 12:00 am to 3:00 am, my cousins and I played DOTA (Warcraft) on LAN.

Therefore, this very first college birthday was one of the best birthdays that I have ever had in my whole life. Yet again, I still have no idea why Mira considered something so minor to be so crucial – and ended up crying. And there are three people who came to know about the scene that went in the classroom. Two of them are Katie and Naisha. And the other person is Pristina. How will Pristina react to it? Hell, maybe I am just thinking too much.

Anyway fellers! Dave is back to the Journals!
D41V30N
D41V30N
Dave, You Pervert!

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkiesrock Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:26 pm

sorry i haven't posted here yet.
It sounds like your really enjoying life hope it all goes good from here hope to see you here soon
sparks
sparkiesrock
sparkiesrock
Footman

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatallystab111 Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:15 pm

D41V30N wrote:
Happy Birthday

10th August, 2009 – I finally turned Seventeen.
Yeah!....I hope this year be the best in your life,as far as i know you Dave,you are a person who care for his friends,and i know i didn't talk with you much,but I know you are a good person ,great friend Smile

that I am “arrogant” :p. Anyway, I also want to observe how long she can keep those feelings inside. God! I felt like kissing her at that instant while she was crying! Maybe I should have! But heck, my arrogance is way too unwavering. My arrogance speaks like: “No, Dave. She should have kissed you. You should not kiss her before she kisses you. That is not your way.” Ryojin

Lol....This part got my attention,well.... feelings has nothing to do with arrogance...i mean you just can't kiss her just cause you are an arrogant?!...well...it's kinda...strange...
Fatallystab111
Fatallystab111
Militia

Back to top Go down

Post by KhaLed Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:02 am

10th August, 2009 – I finally turned Seventeen. And what sensational day had it been? I apologize for the delay in posting my journal; I truly am sorry. Well, I would surely not have delayed if I really was not busy. The college and the coaching are devouring my head. But still, I must have to manage time for my friends. And here I am – back to the journal.

first congrats about opening a journal here dave-san Smile an sorry for the late post Razz
and happy birthday pal Very Happy

Dave, You Pervert Dscf0996k

I never forget to toast for my buddy, Morbent (Claude) too. I found his mail in my inbox and replied immediately and satisfactorily.
so morbent is ok , good news to hear cheers

Now, moving on to college, those assholes vacuumed my wallet. All of them went into the canteen and ordered whatever they wanted saying: “Dave will pay the bill.” Crap! Those idiots almost finished 1000 Taka from my pockets. But I guess it was okay. The canteen is hell lot cheaper than KFC or Pizza Hut or A&W. One burger from KFC costs 300 Taka and one from the canteen costs only 20 Taka LMAO. Lol. Besides, it’s my birthday! I’m not afraid to spend just a few thousand for my friends.
the situation really reversed lol in your birthday they should be the ones who spend money on you Ryojin but it is ok as it is for your friends Smile

Anyway, after the food break was over, it was time for our Chemistry Laboratory class. I entered the Laboratory. Everyone was there – instead of Mira. I ran back to the class – and witnessed the unthinkable. She was… crying. SHE WAS CRYING! Oh my God! What the hell? What happened? Well, I have been trying to find out ever since the morning, but she said that it was actually a family problem – the typical excuse that we all use, at least here. I was completely thunderstruck! She was crying there! She saw me and immediately brushed off the tears from her eyes. I immediately went next to her and finally told her to honestly tell me what the matter was. She told me that she felt extremely sad when I did not go after her to show her what they got for me – and finally, when she could not bear the thought any longer, she cried. Why would she be angry over something so simple? Man! But Mira is someone who always puts on that mature expression of hers. It was an impossible spectacle for me – Mira crying. I apologized with all my heart and begged for her forgiveness. She said it was okay and she put too much thought about it. But heck, she could not stop crying. Embarrassing to say, I actually had to hug her from the back, while she was crying with her head down, to calm the situation. So embarrassing! However, things became normal once again soon. But God, did I do some embarrassing stuffs? I patted her head; I hugged her from the back; I comforted her shoulders… EMBARRASSING! LMAO She just could not bear the thought that I would hide something from her, and even when I saw her leaving, I did not stop her to show the something to her. Sheeessh! But why? Why the hell did she cry? Can anyone please answer? I still did not get it ! I mean, every time she almost stopped crying, she started over crying again and… ARGH! Each time, she says: “It’s okay”, but then gets back to crying again! Man! I cannot believe I am having trouble understanding a girl. God give me more knowledge!
I think she reached a level of love that made her consider you as a husband lol ... in other words she loves you so much that's way she wants you to put some faith on her by sharing her your secrets Rolling Eyes and about the kissing stuff if I were in your place a would do the same lol it isn't " arrogant " because it is something stuck in your character , the are too different kinds of people have varies mentalities and believes as for the shying ones for example . just hugging her is damn embarrassing Razz arrogant guy can't hug a girl Ryojin so it was enough Surprised
KhaLed
KhaLed
M4DN3SS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by yov Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:16 am

why do girls cry???

1. because they are sad...obvious..lol
2. because they are mad....more subtle...you really need to know her well...
3. coz they are in an unpleasant situation and they don't know how to get out of it...
4. becoz they watch romantic movie...ex Titanic...
5. coz they're having their mens...yeah we tend to get emo....
6. coz someone hurt them deep....
7. sometime their lacrimal glands produce to much tears and they need to lose some lol!!!
8. coz the hairdresser screwed their hair....it does happen...
9. coz they have the best outfit..with no accessories with it!!!
10.coz they are in love....

Now why was Mira Crying???

1. you hurt her baka by not telling her...
2. she's in love with you baka...
3. you hurt her feeling by not showing her baka...
4. you act soo cold that she thinks you must consider her only as a friend....baka
5.have I told you you acted BAKA!!!!
yov
yov
Footman

Back to top Go down

Post by D41V30N Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:28 pm

20 / 08 / 2009

20 / 08 / 2009 – Edexcel Ordinary and Advanced Level results were finally published. Actually, I had been clicking on that same “Display Results” link for such a long time; I practically started out ever since it was 2:00 pm. And, after almost two hours of button clicking, chatting with friends from both home and abroad – both candidates and non-candidates, and prayers to God, the link was finally accessible at 3:50 pm.

“Type out the candidate number and the candidate name, and choose the location from which you gave the exams” – the sudden appearance of that window trembled my entire body. Should I? Or should I not? To be honest, I am a person with only a few real weaknesses; by real weaknesses, I am referring to those which can actually make me “tensed” and “pessimistic”. And one of those very few is “Studies”. I have no idea why, but whenever the results are approaching, I feel extremely pessimistic. My friends would always say that tension never suits me because of my impassive attitude.

So there I was. I told all of my friends: “Wait a minute! They’re displaying the results!” By the way, one of them were Sparkie-chan, who have my heartfelt gratitude for encouraging me and wishing me luck, and congratulations, just at that exact moment. Thanks a lot, Sparx! Very Happy

After inputting the required details, I gulped down once more. It was time for judgment. Enter!

O-Level exams are like one of the three primary exams that you would have to give in your life. The last one is the University Graduation Exams. The second one is the Advanced Level exams. And the very first one is the Ordinary Level exams. In more powerful words, O-Level exams is the exam that you have been preparing for ever since kindergarten. Yes, this is the primary exam of our previous fourteen years of school life.
I took six subjects in this January (Mathematics B, Pure Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Bengali) and scored “A” in all six of them. Only two, but the deadliest and most fluctuating subjects that I picked remained, and they were English and Economics. Why are they the most fluctuating? The reason is because the mark boundary for “A” in the previous six subjects only varies from 70 to 80 – depending on how tough the exam was. If you score above that mark boundary, you score an “A”. Besides, in those subjects, scoring marks are “certain”; that is, if you wrote the correct point, you are bound to get the mark. However, the mark boundary for Economics and English varies from 60 to 75; and the marks are low only because marks are “uncertain”; that is, even though your answer may be correct, the examiners would tend to decrease a few marks from each and every broad question because they always expect something better. The answer can never be perfect, unless the student is an “extraordinary meritorious meticulous ultra-intelligent supernatural paranormal superhuman-istic nerd”. This was the only reason I had been scared of this very day. But…

Dave, You Pervert 754d787242

HELL YEAH! I scored the remaining two “A”. I got 85 in English and 86 in Economics, which is more than satisfactory. Boy, I guess hard-work really does pay off. After all, I spent countless days and sleepless nights pursuing this one thing – all “A” in O-Levels, and I finally achieved my goal. Honestly, when mother basically embraced me out of the happiness, I was finally satisfied with myself that I could see that delightful expression on the face of my parents.

For a moment there, I was only happy. And then, Mira called me. She was actually more tensed than I was as she gave EIGHT subjects at once this May. However, she is the “Unbeatable Semi-Nerd” Ryojin. She shoots, she scores – all 8 “A” in all of her 8 subjects (which are the same as mine). I was overjoyed! Mira is something else, I tell you. However, the disheartening news soon started pouring in.

Pristina – she could not score “A” in Pure Mathematics. What could I have said to her? How could I have consoled her? However, she was dancing with happiness. She was actually dancing with happiness. Frankly, she had never been the student who would score “A” in SEVEN subjects. Her mock results were never appealing, and she was never ever enlisted at least in the TOP TEN among her other 30 classmates in studies at any class – starting from Kindergarten to Class 10. Therefore, considering the marks that she had been receiving since her childhood, she was overjoyed that she actually scored “A” in seven subjects.

Sun and Male Khan had three subjects left; and they excelled like me as well. Sun hit “A” in all three of his subjects (English, Pure Mathematics, and Computing Studies) and Male Khan scored “A” in his three as well (English, Pure Mathematics, and Economics). However, the case was not the same for Naisha. She scored only 2 “A” out of her 8 subjects, though she is undeniably a lot better than that. I felt extremely terrible when she cried so much. Sun was completely traumatized.

Then what else? Alex called. She congratulated me – and we actually held the call for 22 minutes, talking about this and that and whatsoever. Samantha called as well. Well, you are obviously not familiar with her, are you? Samantha was my second girlfriend – and the second girl I “slept” with, and the one particular girl who was responsible for making me famous among some “slovenly” girls. Oh, and she was Lisa’s best friend as well. I’m a stupid. She’s a stupid. And Lisa’s a stupid for leaving me like this as well. Samantha is an “Uber-Nerd” and she would obviously score 8 “A” in her studies. I just hope she scores a few distinctions. As I was saying, the two of us went through some emotional sweet-talk over about 15 minutes or so. She partly ruined my entire life, but I know that she did it only because she is the “world’s greatest record-breaking idiot stupid silly foolish girl in the world has ever seen in the whole lives”.

And obviously, like always, I had another call that midnight. Lisa! Wherever I want to divert my feelings, whenever I think about the prospect about “love”, I can only sense her. Oh well, we did not have such a long conversation for a while now. She obviously did not let me sleep, even though I have got the “Mumps” now, as we conversed for over 4 hours. No, we actually said “I love you” for one of the hours, so that makes 3 hours of conversation. Lol. It felt great!

PS – “Mumps” hurt, plus it makes you look like a completely deformed chimera mutant tomato!

- x - x - x - x - x -

@ Fatal - lol, I know it's strange. I am strange Ryojin. This arrogance thing really restricts me from everything!
@ Kuro - Yeah, Claude is doing well. And I had to do something to calm the situation. Damn was it embarrassing to hug her like that Ryojin.
@ Yov - Forgive me, Yov-chan Razz. I will be a better man for her Ryojin.
D41V30N
D41V30N
Dave, You Pervert!

Back to top Go down

Post by yov Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:55 am

Lol..congratulation..and soo soory that you're ill...but man I know wat you mean dear...hey why don' you post a photo..just for others to know dear...
yov
yov
Footman

Back to top Go down

Post by D41V30N Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:27 pm

The Tests

Man, my health condition is deteriorating day by day. How should I begin? Well, ever since my childhood, I used to catch cold from the slightest exposure to coldness, which let to serious thick coughing and blockade of the nasal passages, plus nerve-rending amount of headaches. This whole cold problem is related to my poor sinus conditions.

Then, there is the pathetic stomach condition I developed since the last two years. Frankly, I used to have the stomach which could melt pure diamonds, I tell you. However, two years from now, in my Happy Birthday, I ate so much dark chocolate that it was too much for my stomach to withstand. And just after a few days after that birthday, all my cousins and I went to the largest fast food restaurant here in Bangladesh. God, I ate all the extras. That night, I could not sleep; the heat was too much for me; the peristaltic movement turned against me; and at three in the night, I rushed to the toilet and puked everything out. Ever since then, my stomach is giving me extreme hard times, which grew even worse since the last few months. Man, the way the gas rises up my gullet kills me!

And then, there is the newly developed mumps problem. To be honest, I had mumps at only the left side. However, a few days earlier, the mumps conjured itself on my right side as well. Just great! But anyway, I have pretty much learned to withstand the pain anyway. Oh yes, the fever – man, every time I recover from it, I fall sick once again just within half a day. Sick, huh? I was never this weak. But due to this recent fever-spree, and the powerlessness from it, my muscles broke down – as I did nothing but sleep for about 20 hours each day – and I look like a skinny lizard. Believe it or not, my skin is too large for my muscles. Nooooo! And all this happened in just two weeks!

So, I decided to pay a visit to the doctor’s – all alone. Dad was busy with work. Mom was busy with household affairs; she’s too busy these days as it is the month of Ramadan (we Muslims fast every DAY in this month, from dawn to dusk). Anyway, the doctor I visited is considered the best “Internal Medicine” doctor in the country. The stomach problem is known as “IBS – Irritable Bowel Syndrome” and it is hopefully nothing big. There is no treatment for it instead of time – and a balanced diet. For the other problems of my body, the doctor gave me the “Routine Tests”, which includes the “Blood Test”, the “Urine Test”, and the “Stool Test”. And there were two other tests: one was “Ultrasonogram” and the other was “Endoscopy”. Well, as “Swine Flu” is in the air, the doctor wanted to make sure that I was not a victim, because I had some of the symptoms, like having a hard time breathing, sudden quakes of the body and etc. – which are because of my cold and fever respectively, by the way. I may have “IBS” or whatever, but “Swine Flu” cannot even touch me!

Why does there have to be a mistake every time I go for the blood test? Okay, the person inserted the needle inside the appropriate place. He pulled. Crap! The needle was not inserted in my blood vessels; it was rather inserted into my meat. And he kept pulling until a very tiny amount of my tissue fluid ended up in the syringe. f***! I had one hell of a cramp out of that. He re-did the test and it was okay.

Ultrasonogram – right, I entered the room. The doctor was sitting near the bed, before the display. The nurse told me to lie down on the bed. Okay, fine?
Nurse: Open your pants.
What the f***? Did she just tell me to open my pants? With the most confused expression, I blankly kept staring at the nurse. Repulse. Repulse with your eyes, Dave. Why the f*** did she tell me to open my pants? They do not open their pants during ultrasonogram. Do you think I am ignorant? I got 8 A-s in my Ordinary Levels. Beat that!
Nurse: Sir?
No, I would not fall for your seduction woman. Fire the missiles. Launch the torpedoes. Prepare for war. I just lowered pants to my pubic regions, just above from where my piledriver began. Beat that, woman. Victory is mine. I showed her the “middle-finger” – in my bloody imaginations Ryojin.
Anyway, the doctor then took that machine (not the “other” machine) – which looked like my electrical razor to me – and then squashed some jelly-like substance over it. Then, he landed it right over my abdomen and started the scans. It took about 7 to 8 minutes because I had to scan the whole abdomen. But it is quite fun, the jelly-like substance is cold and I loved the feeling when the doctor rolled it over my tummy.

What about Endoscopy? Lol. There is no way I am doing that test. They insert a pipe through your mouth which will be pushed all the way to your stomach. I just told my parents that the doctor said Endoscopy was not strongly recommended – which was, by the way. Lol.

But man, words of my fever reached everywhere – and not only because I posted it on my Facebook account, but also because… I don’t know why. People who never had facebook even know about it, and I had been having calls throughout the entire day. I liked it. It feels great that your friends take notice of your health. But man, what a time for the mumps to come out? Just when I received my super-ultra-awesome-magnificent results, these things popped out of the blue. I had so many plans…

Shifting to other topics, Breaking Benjamin finally launched their first single from their unreleased album, “Dear Agony”. The song is known as “I Will Not Bow” – and it kicks ass! I cannot wait for September 29th, for Breaking Benjamin to release the album, “Dear Agony”. I just love Ben’s voice.

Oh, and our dear friend from L-Factor, LIGHT PEACE, told me to say "HI" to everyone here Very Happy

@ Yov - No way am I posting a photo of mine with a skinny body and a tomato head Ryojin.
D41V30N
D41V30N
Dave, You Pervert!

Back to top Go down

Post by KhaLed Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:16 pm

I wish you the near cure dave-san Very Happy tahoor inshaa allah Smile

Ultrasonogram – right, I entered the room. The doctor was sitting near the bed, before the display. The nurse told me to lie down on the bed. Okay, fine?
Nurse: Open your pants.
What the f***? Did she just tell me to open my pants? With the most confused expression, I blankly kept staring at the nurse. Repulse. Repulse with your eyes, Dave. Why the f*** did she tell me to open my pants? They do not open their pants during ultrasonogram. Do you think I am ignorant? I got 8 A-s in my Ordinary Levels. Beat that!
Nurse: Sir?
No, I would not fall for your seduction woman. Fire the missiles. Launch the torpedoes. Prepare for war. I just lowered pants to my pubic regions, just above from where my piledriver began. Beat that, woman. Victory is mine. I showed her the “middle-finger” – in my bloody imaginations LMAO.
you really made me lol so she was hoping that you show her your **** Ryojin at ramathan and while you're fasting Ryojin

and about Light_Peace I think he is registered here ! why don't he log Razz tell him HI from me and all the friends in madness Ryojin
KhaLed
KhaLed
M4DN3SS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by VorteX Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:36 am

Now mr dave... you know what you have a lot of explainations to make.....

Online aye kuttar bacha

you are dead
VorteX
VorteX
M4DN3SS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum