M4DN3SS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What's Your Favorite...?
what would you choose if you're in the place of an anime character ? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:34 am by Inu_The_Iao

» Would You Rather?
what would you choose if you're in the place of an anime character ? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:33 am by Inu_The_Iao

» The Person Above You
what would you choose if you're in the place of an anime character ? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:30 am by Inu_The_Iao

» The Possession Game
what would you choose if you're in the place of an anime character ? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:30 am by Inu_The_Iao

» What If...?
what would you choose if you're in the place of an anime character ? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:29 am by Inu_The_Iao

» kuro's creations ...
what would you choose if you're in the place of an anime character ? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:33 pm by KhaLed

» Your Machine's Details?
what would you choose if you're in the place of an anime character ? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:25 am by Black Joker

» The Elemental Storm
what would you choose if you're in the place of an anime character ? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:32 pm by Inu_The_Iao

what would you choose if you're in the place of an anime character ? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:09 am by Inu_The_Iao

» Current Anime That You're Watching
what would you choose if you're in the place of an anime character ? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:45 am by Inu_The_Iao

» The Funniest Anime Ever!
what would you choose if you're in the place of an anime character ? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:34 am by Inu_The_Iao

» sparks sig shop and display
what would you choose if you're in the place of an anime character ? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:15 pm by sparkiesrock

» sparks will fly
what would you choose if you're in the place of an anime character ? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:08 pm by sparkiesrock

» Anime Character Picture's Guess
what would you choose if you're in the place of an anime character ? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:31 am by Inu_The_Iao

» Happy Birthday Thread!
what would you choose if you're in the place of an anime character ? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:53 pm by KhaLed

» Your Top 5 Favorite Albums
what would you choose if you're in the place of an anime character ? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:40 am by DarthZelda

» Your Top 5 Favorite Bands
what would you choose if you're in the place of an anime character ? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:32 am by DarthZelda

» Game currently playing....
what would you choose if you're in the place of an anime character ? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:35 am by DarthZelda

» Clock Tower series
what would you choose if you're in the place of an anime character ? EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:42 pm by Black Joker

» Merry Christmas 2 you all !
what would you choose if you're in the place of an anime character ? EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:15 pm by Black Joker

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

what would you choose if you're in the place of an anime character ?

+6
yov
Safersin
Fatallystab111
Black Joker
D41V30N
KhaLed
10 posters

Go down

what would you choose if you're in the place of an anime character ? Empty what would you choose if you're in the place of an anime character ?

Post by KhaLed Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:27 pm

for example lets chose a character from any anime you know and then rechose his action for example :
sasuke from naruto : if I'm in his place I would obtain power by myself not following my brothers path or joining evil side ( urochimaru I mean ) .

Ichigo from Bleach : if I'm in his place on choosing between rukia and orihime I would chose Rukia it fits him better than orihime .
KhaLed
KhaLed
M4DN3SS Moderator

Back to top Go down

what would you choose if you're in the place of an anime character ? Empty Re: what would you choose if you're in the place of an anime character ?

Post by D41V30N Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:13 pm

Character: Harima Kenji
Options: Tsukamoto Tenma / Tsukamoto Yakumo / Sawachika Eri
Choice: Yakumo and Eri - Both the girls love Harima, and I believe in Polygamy Ryojin
D41V30N
D41V30N
Dave, You Pervert!

https://m4dn3ss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

what would you choose if you're in the place of an anime character ? Empty Re: what would you choose if you're in the place of an anime character ?

Post by Black Joker Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:46 am

Hmm....
Interesting...
Sawada Tsunayoshi - Hitman Reborn
If I were him, I would finally stopped whinning about being a maffia boss and put some action and afford into it.... It's cool being with maffia after all... Smile

Arrawn - Tears to Tiara
I would kill Mo-chan (Morgan) if I were him.... She's just really annoying... I can't stand her....
Black Joker
Black Joker
M4DN3SS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatallystab111 Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:50 am

I'd like to be [b]Neliel
If i were her place i'd kill Nnotia and tell Ichigo that i love him Ryojin
Fatallystab111
Fatallystab111
Militia

Back to top Go down

Post by Safersin Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:39 pm

Character: Any main male character from a harem anime

What I'd do: Well, isn't that obvious? I'd pimp! xD
Safersin
Safersin
Militia

Back to top Go down

Post by yov Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:21 am

I'd like to be Victoria Cellas from hellsing ...reason I think its obvious lol....then I'd get to be close to Alucard!!!
yov
yov
Footman

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Joker Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:42 am

NARUTO - I do not know the name of anime....

I would kill myself..... you know, I just would not be able to stand to be that annoying...

Haseo - .Hack //Roots

I would stop trying to avenge that girl, Shino, and stop trying to hunt Tri-Edge... it's just impossible to kill Tri-Edge... and I would try to be the strongest in "the World"...

BPS from Battle Programmer Shirase

I would get myself a better PC...
Black Joker
Black Joker
M4DN3SS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candyman Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:11 pm

yagami light , to change the fact that he died so miserabley

aizen - so that i can kill both hinamori and hitsugaya

ulqiurra -to kill orihime

gintoki- to join up with zura

schnizel - to defeat lelouch and not being so stupid
candyman
candyman
Militia

Back to top Go down

Post by yov Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:28 am

ichigo - kill that bitch...I mean orihime

Ulquiorra- to kill Aizen

Naruto- to kill the director to make such a shitty anime

Orihime- to stop crying soo much and learn some fights!!!

Rukya- to kiss byakuya jst to see his reaction lol!!!
yov
yov
Footman

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatallystab111 Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:11 am

@ Candyman and Yov...Damn! you guys hate Orihime THAT much?! Ryojin.....
Well...
Momo Hinamori To Kill I aizen and killing my feelings for him....
Fatallystab111
Fatallystab111
Militia

Back to top Go down

Post by Raito Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:37 am

ichigo : to tell orihime to buzz off

orihime : to actually buzz off

light yagami : to put more effort of being a god and not die alone

L : to stay alive

and btw good thread Very Happy
Raito
Raito
Footman

Back to top Go down

Post by KhaLed Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:43 am

Originally Posted by Raito
and btw good thread Very Happy
thanks a lot dude Smile
anime : slam dunk
character : rukawa kaede

to go America and join a famous bascketball team rather than fooling around with hanamichi lol

anime : hunter x hunter
character : kuroro lucifer

to stop being so cool and get a date with matchi Ryojin and revive pakunoda to kill her again lol and don't forget about beating the hell out of hisoka .. that damned Joker clown

anime : rurouni kenshin
character : kenshin ( hitokiti battosai )

to not kill the first wife tomoe and kill her ninja father
KhaLed
KhaLed
M4DN3SS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatallystab111 Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:31 pm

Anime: Hunter X Hunter
Character: Kilua
I want to be Kilua just for 5 min and kill that Baka Illumi coz he's really pissing me off Ryojin
Fatallystab111
Fatallystab111
Militia

Back to top Go down

Post by Inu_The_Iao Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:41 am

City Hunter...

Saeba Ryo.....

and i would of kiss Makimura Kaori Ryojin

why... cuz it just pisses me off Ryojin

Ichigo from Bleach : if I'm in his place on choosing between rukia and orihime I would chose Rukia it fits him better than orihime

i would choose them both... more the merrier Laughing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing
Inu_The_Iao
Inu_The_Iao
Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowed Luminous Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:57 am

Bleach

Momo Hinamori - Grow the heck up and get over Aizen

Rukia - Get off the "Ichigo" bandwagon

Ichigo - Request that people help me out with the super powerful enemy of the week

Aizen - Open up the floodgates of Hollows on the Soul society

-Naruto-

Naruto - Actually try to become Hokage

Sasuke - Stay as far away from Naruto and Sakura as possible

Sakura - Try living for 2 seconds without thinking about Sasuke or Naruto . Perhaps try to advance in the world ?

Hinata - Realize that I was an heiress to a famous clan and thus could do much better than Naruto.....Also take down Neji

Death Note

-L- Keep Light locked away forever just for the heck of it

FMA

Edward Elric - Wait ! My mom's soul is worth more than a few drops of blood Surprised

Alphonse Elric - Stop Ed from doing it
Shadowed Luminous
Shadowed Luminous
Footman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down